Bharat Gangaram respects your privacy and does not sell, rent or loan any identifiable information regarding its website visitors to any third party.
Any personal information you give to Bharat Gangaram will be held with the utmost care and security in accordance with the guidelines set forth in the United Kingdom`s Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. We explicitly DO NOT store credit card details. These are encrypted at the time of placing your order by our payment processing company and never revealed to us.
All our services are geared towards distinguishing your business with a unique brand image, increasing your efficiency, sales and profits, raising your company’s profile and giving you a decisive edge over your competitors. In short, we deliver tangible results for your business – and will settle for nothing less!
Bharat Gangaram will not collect any personal information about individuals, except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. Examples of such information are: name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone and fax numbers.
The personal information provided by you will only be used by Bharat Gangaram to provide you with further news and information about the services and initiatives that are available from Bharat Gangaram.
What we collect
We may collect and process the following classes of data about you:
Information you give us
This is information about you that you provide to us on our site (e.g. when subscribing to our newsletter, subscribing to be kept up to date, reporting a problem, writing a review, sending us correspondence or any details you provide when using our site). This information includes your name (first and last name), address, phone number, e-mail address, any financial information, order details and any other information that you provide us with.
Information we collect about you
Information we receive from other sources
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, marketing agencies and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. We may combine this information with information you give us and information we collect about you.
What we do with your information
The information we collect is important to us as is allows us to better understand your needs and in turn provide you with a better service. Your information is used in a variety of means including:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service(s).
- To analyse for fraud protection and credit risk.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To keep our site safe and secure.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
Social Media platforms
We operate social media platforms. These platforms are, in most cases, operated outside of the EU and do not comply with current Data Privacy Act and subsequent GDPR provision although they may well conform to the U.S Privacy Shield protocol. It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry. The personal contact data is removed from the site once the enquiry is processed or the user has requested to do so.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. We anonymise this data at the point of collection and automatically delete user and event data that is older than three years.
Sharing of information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested. In order to fulfil your order, process your payment details and to provide you with services, we may share your personal information with regulatory bodies and/or agencies, our trusted service providers including but not limited to payment gateway provider, delivery partners, analytics & search engine providers and credit reference agencies.
How we store your personal data
- Personal data is stored in the EU whether in digital or hard copy format.
- Personal data is stored in the US in digital format when the data storage company is certified with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the website; and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent);
- The right to request your information to be passed to another agency;
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
Brent New Enterprise Centre
London NW10 9SF
T: +44(0) 20 8459 8617